Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bear!!! Where are you???

Okay, I am horrible at losing things. I have always been that way since I was a little girl. You wouldn't believe how often my parents were frustrated with me for loosing something (coat, keys, wallet, etc). I am still that way! Now it is my husband that gets frustrated with me instead.

So why in the world would I think it was a good idea to get my child attached to something?? Why did I do it? Why didn't I get him attached to something that we have more than one of? But, no! He is attached to one specific bear and will not anything else substitute it.

Poor Grant, had to cry himself to sleep tonight because his bear is no where to be found. I went and walked around Target, Wal-mart and Food-maxx tonight because those are the three places I went with him this afternoon. No luck he wasn't there! I searched my house for an hour and a half solid, looking for it. We take that darn bear everywhere with us. He loves it so much and wont go without it....so who knows where it is?

When I put him in his bead he was still crying "I waaa bear" over and over again. *SIGH* I hope I can find it tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Tony and Traci said...

Did you think to Pray? -Tony

Susanne said...

Ahh poor Grant and poor bear missing Grant. I hope he is found very soon.

Susanne said...

Oh... I found Bryan's toothbrush in the fridge yesterday behind the ketchup. Maybe try looking there? lol