Stole this idea from Susanne's blog:
Harry (these are the answers he gave me):
Favorite Book- Are You My Mother?
Food- Burritos
Color- Red
Favorite Toy- Bat Cave/Jeep
Favorite Place- Wal-Mart
Favorite Movie- Lightning McQueen
Favorite thing to do- Playing tic-tac-toe
What I want to be when I grow up- Football Player
Favorite Song- Deck the Halls/So WHAT
Least Favorite Thing- Throwing up
Mitchell
Favorite Book- Beast Quest series
Favorite Food- Cuties (small oranges)
Favorite Color- Orange
Favorite Toy- Nintendo
Favorite Place- Incredible Johns
Favorite Movie- Transformers
Favorite thing to do- Play on the computer
What I want to be when I grow up- Robot builder
Favorite Song- So What
Least Favorite thing- Eating something I don't like
Paige
Favorite Book- American Girl series
Favorite Food- Tuna noodle casserole
Favorite Color- Baby blue
Favorite Toy- Fish Tank
Favorite Place- The Exporatorium
Favorite Movie- Newsies
Favorite thing to do- Read
What I want to be when I grow up- Fashion Designer
Favorite Song-Kung Foo Fighting/It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Least Favorite thing- Cleaning her room
Grant
Favorite Book- anything that Harry is trying to read
Favorite Food- Spaghetti
Favorite Color- ?
Favorite Toy- ride on car
Favorite Place- daddy's lap
Favorite Movie- Hi-5
Favorite thing to do-Play Chase
What I want to be when I grow up- Electrician
Favorite Song- Hi-5 songs
Least Favorite thing- Going to bed
1 comment:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post a Comment