Thursday, January 8, 2009

Digi Scrapbooking


I have been looking far and wide for Digi Scrapbooking stuff that is LDS. It's hard to find! Or at least it is for me.....any suggestions?
So I started making my own. This is what I made today! You can copy it if you want. I thought it was going to be hard but it ended up being a snap.

Here is the link to download it:
http://www.4shared.com/file/79813441/194397c2/oaklandtemple.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/79813834/2f720cee/lovetemple.html

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

OK, that is so awesome. Is that photoshop or what? You're making me jealous. =) I'm going to have to finally do something with my photoshop one of these days. Great work!!

11 year old Scouts said...

Thanks Suzanne...you are always so nice to me. Yes, I used photoshop. It's the only thing I know how to use. It's what I do to unwind at night after the kids go to bed.I don't have to study like you do!

The Days said...

Sorry, I was signed in as somthing else!

Susanne said...

Oh AWESOME Mandy. Those rock!!!

Cheryl Whitney said...

Thanks for your clipart....
Love your music.....Added some to my playlist....