Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun Quiz

Test how smart you are with what is going on in the news. I got 10 out of 12 right.

http://pewresearch.org/newsiq/

4 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

whooo that was interesting! Thanks for sharing...
my score:
Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 10 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 83% of the general public.

I was off on the Dow number, and I and the Reserve Board... grrrrr

Travis and Megan Liston said...

I got 9 out of 12...Lame. I said 5K in stead of 4K for casualties in iraq. I confused Hillary with Obama...for a time Rush was promoting Hillary just to sabatoge her campaign I missed the very last one...Pickes Chechneya or how every you spell it...Well at least I was almost as smart as you. That was fun! :)

TRL

Kristie and Roger said...

I got 10 out of twelve....

Susanne said...

You rock Amanda. I didn't do so good. I got 8 out of 12. Guess I should watch the news more eh?