Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Do you remember when....

Do You Remember When. . .
Here is a fun little game I saw on a friends blog. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

10 comments:

Susanne said...

When we drove home from California listening to The Pilot's Wife wondering if Paige and Hilary actually made it back to Utah?

The Days said...

LOL....I had totally forgotten about that. What a totally random memory!

bjarnason family said...

I remember Matt going with Ronny to look for a car right after we got engaged and him coming home with a piece of junk (and that is even being kind!). I also remembering borrowing your extra car right after we were married because the car Ronny bought still wasn't working, and that crazy lady hitting us.

I also remember when you guys traveled down to our wedding and feeling so touched to have good friends will to travel to spend our special day with us.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Let's see...Where do I start? I remember spinning you so fast in the office chair in the hall and giving you a cuncusion (SP)...I remember siting in the passenger seat of your toyota celice you were driving when I got home from my mission. You seemed so grown up and independant...I remember walking behind you in the pitch black dark when we were deer hunting...I remember backpacking with you in Yosemite and climbing lembert dome with you and dad...I remember the day Paige was blessed...I remember climbing the tree with you in the front yard of our Irish mist house...I remember jumping off of the fireplace mantle with you in the irish mist house...I remember going with you and dad to some guys house to buy rabbits...He walked barefoot in the goat poop and mud and then walked right back into his house barefoot with al that crap on his feet like it was nothing. We bought those rabbiots and then put them in our cages at the dracena farm...Still thinking...I remember making breakfast with you Angfie and Steve....We called the diner "ANMANTRAVS" we had a menu and everything...

Em said...

swimming at your mom's pool. You are one of the most thoughtful people. We had a great time!

Kristie and Roger said...

Um.......does having the nurse putting you in my arms count?..........I was a blessed woman that day.

Kristie and Roger said...

I remember pushing the Ice Cream Cone in your nose when we were at the A & W in Ranch Cordova cause you were spunking and it made you Cry. I still feel bad to this day for that. I think about it almost everyday. Sorry!
I to remember you being born and mom and Travis and i coming home from the hospital. I said wow we really are a family Now. I remember you sooting at that deer in Vacaville and feeling so bad you missed. I remember being with you when you had Harry and Grant and what a blessing it was to actualy be there to see thier first breath. Thank you for that blessing. It is fun to think back and remember fun Times.
Love you,
Dad

Tony and Traci said...

I dont remember anything just you and I did but we had fun with all 4 of us kids. O I remember you bringing one of your old boyfriends camping and I played catch with him and he wasnt good at it. Let just say paige had a better arm. Yellowstone was fun. We will have more to come.

Tony and Traci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony and Traci said...

I remember one of Mine and Matts first bonding momment. It was when Travis and Megan got married and we put flower all over Travis truck. it was nice. Yes he got me back. But yes that was fun.