The last few days have been really hard. Matt has been working really late every night and Grant has been so sick. He has cried for about 3 days straight now.
Anyways.....Paige has been such a little helper to me. She has taken Grant on about 10 walks around our court. For some reason this calms him down. So anytime I need to make a phone call or cook something for the other kids she takes him on walk. She is so cute 'cause she sings to him and she walks him around.
She is obsessed with The BabySitter's Club books right now and talks all the time about how she can't wait to turn 12 and start babysitting. She is going to be a great babysitter and has been a huge life saver to me.
2 comments:
I LOVED that book series too! What a wonderful big sister!
I always knew Paige was great. She never changes. What a wonderful daughter you have Mandy.
Post a Comment