Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This Week

Sick kids:

This is a photo of Harrison sleeping on the couch. SLEEPING. Yes, he sleeps with his eyes open. Something he got from me. Both he and Paige do it. He was so sick yesterday....poor guy.

I hope we are all over our sickness. We will see who wakes up in the middle of the night puking tonight. We have 8 families in our ward with the stomach bug right now. I swear primary is just a place to send your kids to get sick sometimes. Grrrrr



Naughty Kids:

Grant has really been testing my patience the last couple of days. He is so cute one minute. I love to listen to him fake laugh, say new words (tree today), and watch his new dance moves. But the next minute he is screaming because I took the knife away from him or made him get off the counter. He has been pushing the boundaries with being mischievous and stubborn all at the same time. I have to watch him like a hawk so that he doesn't hurt himself. I just keep telling myself that this stage doesn't last long and I should try to enjoy it as much as possible.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Ah, what a terrible week. I am so happy to hear that everyone is doing better.

Em said...

he's so cute.

Kristie and Roger said...

Hugs