
We went to see Kung Fu Panda tonight with Mimi and Papa. The kids loved it! I can't get them to put their PJ's on because they are running around the house kicking each other right now. Harry is trying to learn how to bow like a kung fu warrior....with one hand covering the other fist. But he is still working on it and looks funny trying. It was a fun night! Thanks Papa and Mimi for the idea and for coming with us!
2 comments:
Zack blew me out of the water when he surprised us with seeing this movie Saturday night. It was so fun. although I had to take Maddy out 3 times for the bathroom, and missed the best part where the panda started training. *tear* I suppose Maddy in clean undies is a fair trade off for happiness. Get better!
So cool. Travis took Tommy last night and apparently they had a great time! We weren't sure how Susie would handle it. Sometimes the loud noises in the theatre scare her. I've been netflixing fun princess movies for her to watch at home. But I'd like to see it, as I am a Jack Black fan.
Post a Comment