Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Right Now

Me Rambling:

So I am sitting at my computer right now (obviously) and I hear Harry say from his bed, "What time is it?" (He asks this question a million times a day. For some reason he has been obsessed with time lately.) He goes out to the kitchen and reads the time on the oven and says, "Dang it! (His new favorite word) It's 8-4-8. Time for bed."
And then he is back in his bed. Silly boy.
He is now asking, "Mitchell? You wanna sleep with me?"
Sometimes Mitchell comes down from his bunk bed and sleeps with Harry. Harry usually asks Mitchell to do this so he can read to him.
I can tell Harry took a nap today because he usually knocks right out. Sometimes he gets so mad at Michell for falling asleep fast and yells at him, "Mitchell, Talk To Me!"
Then he usually comes and complains to me that Mitchell won't talk to him anymore. He thinks that Mitch is just ignoring him I think.

I love hearing them talk and play with each other.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

lol What a funny kid.