Thursday, November 10, 2011

Catching up!

The last few weeks have been hectic as I have been trying to play catch up since coming back from my trip. (note to self: I kept a journal while in SA so refer to that to see how my trip went)














Right after I got back it was Halloween. The kids had a great time as always. Matt made Mitchell's Lego costume this year and I sewed Harry's Link (Zelda) costume.










We had our Young Womens Sacrament meeting last Sunday. Paige sang a duet with Abbey Horan. She did such a great job and sounded beautiful!


The other day Grant and I made pomegranate jelly. He had a lot of fun helping me seed the pomegranates. It was a lot of work, but the jelly is so yummy and they turned out so cute that I am thinking about making another batch already!

No comments: