Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We had a nice, quiet Thanksgiving this year. We hosted and had Tony, Traci, Landon, Nana and Megan over. Thanksgiving is just a great time of year! I cooked all day but it was worth it! I was pretty proud at how well everything turned out. It was a very juicy turkey!









Paige won 2nd place in her Turkey contest in 5th grade. She is so fun and creative!

Mitchell was chosen again as Student of the Month! His teacher loves him so much this year and he is doing so great! I am so proud of him.

I did my yearly major power shopping once again this morning. It's hard but it's worth it to be able to stretch out our money as far as we can. The kids are getting so excited for Christmas. It is going to be so fun!

We got all our decorations and lights up. It feels really early to have it all up but the kids were so excited and it is fun to do with all of themhome this weekend.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Ya an update!!!

I sure missed you over Thanksgiving. Bryan said last night, "Why didn't the Days come come?"

Mitch got studen of the month again? That rocks!! And yes I want to see a picture of Paige's turkey.

Miss you so much.