Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Funny Mitchell!

I bought Mitchell his mouth guard for football. (He has try-outs on Monday.)
He has worn his mouth guard ALL DAY today. Literally
Well this evening we went over to one of my dad's rental houses tonight to check on something for him. The key we had didn't work and so we were trying to see if we could get in some how.
Mitchell turned to Matt and said, "Don't worry dad. I have my mouth guard in. I can break the door down."
Hahaha.....apparently having a mouth guard in makes you have super powers!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love it. My son thinks he has super powers because he can point at automatic doors at grocery stores and make them open.

Susanne said...

lol... very funny. Hope the copts didn't come out like the last time you broke into a house.. wink wink.