The last few weeks have been very busy. Mitchell and Harry have been both been taking swim lessons. They have both been doing great and making a lot of improvements! (Maybe I will post photos later...i'm too tired to go find my camera now)
We have been playing outside every evening with the kids and thier toys and bikes. The weather has cooled down a lot and so it has been pleasent every night. This is one of the best things about summer. The long fun nights.
Paige has only two swim meets left....this Saturday and next week. It has been a lot of fun to see how much she has improved the last few months. I am so proud of her. Mitchell starts football in a week or so. I am really worried about him and how he is going to handle it. He usually surprises me so I guess we will wait and see.
Matt and I are still both really busy with the youth in the church. It keeps us on our toes and we are thankful for the oportunity to be with them.
1 comment:
Don't you love summer? It is really what I live for!!
Post a Comment