Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cough Cough

I took Mitchell to go get his physical today for football. It's the first time that he had to do the whole "turn your head and cough" experience. When the doctor told him what was going to happen he looked surprised at the doctor, then at me and then back at the doctor. I realize now that I should have prepared him a bit for that experience. Oh well, I guess that is what you get for being the oldest boy....you have to go through everything first.

I can't believe how quickly the cost of football is adding up:
Registration 200
Cleats 40
mouth guard 15
practice jersey 15
Girdle ? (haven't bought this one yet)
white t-shirt for try-outs 5
New water bottle 10
And who knows what else we will end up buying by the time football actually starts.
CRAZY! This is why we do only one sport at a time in our house. (Well at least while Harry and Grant are still small and can get away with it)

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Geez, that really does add up! Just think when they are all playing football.

That's funny about Mitch. I can only imagine how red his face must have been.