Thursday, December 11, 2008

Laser Tag Queen!

So last night I took all the YW in my ward to go play Laser Tag. There were 18 of us that played. It was so much fun! I love Laser Tag cause I get to run around and pretend to be Jack Bauer. (I think I was an FBI agent in my previous life) Or maybe I like it because I get to run around and act like a kid without feel self-conscious.
Either way it was fun and I won first place! This is our third year going and I have won all three times. Next year I think they are going to all gang up on me!

6 comments:

Kristie and Roger said...

What do you expect when your Roger Liston's daughter and you have been hunting all your life?
Your a female Jack Bauer........

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

hee hee the thought of you doing this cracks me up. Now are you a little crazy and determined while doing this? I wonder if you're scarey to them or not... I think would would scare me. I love doing it, but I am such a wuss I would be the first to die in battle cus I am a retard.

Tony and Traci said...

Congrats Mandy-Tony

Tony and Traci said...

Next year you should try Paintball. See if you can take a little pain!-Tony

Susanne said...

Nice one!!!

Em said...

I was hoping they'd gang up on you this time, but I guess not. They have a theory, that you have a secret hiding spot. we'll have to canvas the whole area next time. =)

I loved it last year, but being prego it didn't sound quite as fun so thanks for taking care of the girls!