Cute layout, as usual. Where do you buy your digital kits? I've only ever used the free stuff, but I could use more variety. Congrats on getting into your house! It's a lot of work, but so worth it, I'm so happy for you guys.Hey, will you ask Travis if I can have an invite to his blog? I'd love to keep up with them, he and Megan are so awesome.
Thanks Suzanne. I usually only use free stuff too.I really like this site for free stuff:http://www.digiscrapdepot.com/freebies/I will ask Travis for you!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Cute layout, as usual. Where do you buy your digital kits? I've only ever used the free stuff, but I could use more variety.
Congrats on getting into your house! It's a lot of work, but so worth it, I'm so happy for you guys.
Hey, will you ask Travis if I can have an invite to his blog? I'd love to keep up with them, he and Megan are so awesome.
Thanks Suzanne. I usually only use free stuff too.
I really like this site for free stuff:
http://www.digiscrapdepot.com/freebies/
I will ask Travis for you!
Post a Comment