Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cloud 9!

I am so happy and thankful for the Lord and his blessings.

A few weeks ago the Missionaries called me and said they had a new girl that had committed to taking the discussions. They were wondering if they could hold the first discussion at my house. Since then I have have had the opportunity to get to know her and love her. It has been really exciting to watch her learn and grow in the Gospel. It has also been fun to watch Paige sit in on all the discussions too. She has really enjoyed reading the scriptures and sharing her testimony with all of us.
The Missionaries and the YW just left our house tonight. She is going to get baptised next Sunday and so we sat and planned her baptism tonight. I am so happy for her! She really has accepted everything that she has learned and jumped with both feet into the church.
I am also so proud of my YW and how they have loved and accepted her and made her one of them.
I am so excited for next week! I love my calling.

No comments: