
Well, we moved! There are still boxes everywhere, and the old house still needs a lot of work/cleaning....but we are all moved over. Moving is such hard work. I never want to do it again. I think I will just stay here forever. The kids have all adjusted and are doing fine. Joey our dog keeps trying to dig out and run away. I am hoping he will adjust and settle down soon. Thanks to all our friends who helped us out.
During the move Grant decided he needed to wear a helmet while riding his bike. He put on a baseball helmet backwards. He cracks me up sometimes.
2 comments:
YA!!! Congratulations on your beautiful house. I totally love it. Very cute photos of Grant. At first I thought it was Harry.
well I for one know that moving sucks, Traci and I have done it 10 times in 3 years. I am done for a while. -Tony
Post a Comment