We were advised to take in our Prop 8 sign at night because some of them were being stolen. So last night at dusk I took my signs out of my yard.
This morning Matt put them back up as he left for work. Well, when I looked out the window around 8:00, an hour later, our Prop 8 sign was GONE! Someone had stolen it. They didn't take my other signs, just that one! GRRRRRR
This makes me so mad and it is just wrong! If you don't agree with me then fight back. But fight back the right way. Put your own signs up, wear a t-shirt, go to a rally, put on a bumper sticker, volunteer and get involved. Fight against me in the polling booth! But don't STEAL from me.
I am happy that I had 2 yard signs so I just put another one back up right away. I will keep doing that too until Nov 4th!
2 comments:
I finally had to respond to someone who emailed me a negative response to prop 8. I simply stated that I didn't HATE anyone, and the only hate I had seen was toward me, and that those "haters" that are against prop 8 were seeking ME out to bash. All I did was state my views on my blog/email/ facebook/etc. No personal atatcks there. What is up with that? I prayed before I wrote it, so I think it was still nice enough to send. And I haven't heard back....yet.
In the words of a Harry Potter Movie "Right will Out". Lets pray anyway!
Fighting for Religious freedom and traditional marriage, voting YES on Prop 8! In fact, I already did and it's in the mail.
You go girl!!!
Post a Comment