
We are moving! We signed the papers today. It is still in Turlock and still in 4th ward. We will be moving in about a month! Anyone want to come pack for me? (j/k)
But, I seriously want to get a dumpster and throw away half of what I own!
I don't have any inside photos for you guys yet. We are going on Saturday to look at the house again and I will take some then.
Because it is a forclosed home the outside needs a lot of work. The home has been empty for a while. But we are lucky that the inside has no damage and doesn't need any repairs like so many forclosed houses do.
5 comments:
Yay! So exciting! New houses are especially fun right before the holidays. I'm so happy for you guys, it's beautiful!!
This is exciting for you Mandy congratulations. You will enjoy having a new home for the Holidays and to be able to be settled for a long time.
It is beautiful!!! So glad for you!
well I have moved a lot and I have thrown out a ton of stuff. good luck with that. Your moving in November right? o I think I am going on vacation then, sorry.
AWESOME!!!! You did it and at a really good time also. So may others wish they had waited.
The Liston thought process of "Why throw it away...there is nothring wrong with it". Is what plauges Dad and I. Fight it Mandy. Resist and just say no! :)
I am so happy for you guys. Very cool. You will decorate so well and make it your own soon enough. Make sure that you and Matt bless the home on your first night in your new home.
We love you guys!
TRL
Post a Comment