Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photos.







Okay, so my camrea blows. BIG TIME. It has some water damage. But since we have been saving money to buy our house I didn't want to go buy a new
one. So you guys are going to have to see photos of the new home with these lovely, spotted photos. Sorry.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love it! I'm so excited for you guys. Turlock really does have some beautiful homes, doesn't it?

Sorry about your camera! =(

Susanne said...

The house is awesome Mandy. I totally love it.

Ok.. go right now and buy a new camera. You can't have Halloween spotted photos. lol

Martin Family said...

Yeah!!!!! It looks so nice. Yeah!!!!!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Congratulations Mandy. What a cool home. Large and plenty of space. You will have fun decorating it. Can't wait to see it.

TRL

Amy said...

congradulations! that is really awesome that you guys got the house you wanted.

Em said...

INCREDIBLE!!!!