Friday, August 29, 2008

Wow!

I just can't get enough of the news right now about McCain's VP pick. Although I am worried about her years of experience what I know and have read about her I am very excited about. She seems truly conservative and willing to stand up and say no to big government. She is the only person on either ticket with any executive experience. She also understands energy/oil and the political issues around that. She's very conservative, but not your traditional "old while male" conservative.
I am more excited about her than I have ever been about McCain!

5 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

Ditto. I enjoyed her speech this morning, and thought that she has a great speaking presence. She seemed like a "Do-er" I was truly shocked and excited too. I read a little about her this morning. She's a lifetime NRA member and a hunter.

Tony and Traci said...

Well i would of liked to see Old Mitt. O well, she will appeal to the woman. Maybe she will be the next pres in 4 years.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Mcain is TOAST! He can't win. Although she seems like an awesome lady - She does not add to the single great thing that Mcain had on Obama, Experience. She actually weakens that strongpoint. She has no economical or foreign policy experience. Not good. Say good bye. Get ready for higher taxes, the dems will run it into the ground and then Mitt will save the day 4 years from now. Should have been Mitt! And NOT just because he is LDS. Mcain does not know the economy and Mitt DOES! The calculated decision was...How likely could he grab Hillary supporter's votes. That is the gamble he took when he chose Palin. Very interesting.

The Days said...

I don't think Mitt could ever win the republican nomination. He is way too wishy-washy on too many issues. Plus he will never have the backing of the evangelical Christians. You can't win without them.
I do think McCain will not win this year but the more I read about Palin and what she has done for Alaska the more I love her. I hope she runs against Obama in '12!

Susanne said...

I like her. I think it was a very wise choice of Mcain.