Yes, I love TV. I admit it. There are a lot of shows that I like to watch. I am really looking forward to next month when new show start again. The
Olympics where fun, and I do like to watch the political conventions. But it's not the same as having a good drama to watch at night after the kids go to bed. Anyone else excited for new shows to start again?
6 comments:
I am! I only wish that I had cable to watch them. I'm going to have to watch them all a day later online. hopefully no one spoils it!
I am hopelessly addicted to Lost, which I think isn't starting until January. I have to watch t.v. on the internet too. You've given me an idea for a post! Jared and I buy things on DVD, but we don't have a lot. We are into Lost, House, and Smallville.
So yeah, I'm with you--can't wait for the tv!
I am way exicted for this fall. I still watch ER and it is the last season. I am bummed about it.
Hey how do you put the second sidebar on your blog?? I tried to google search it and the layout is different and I can't get it quite right.
I learned how to do it myself at:
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/2008/06/three-column-layout-go-to-this-part-of_13.html
Or this place has some three column layouts:
http://matiekay.blogspot.com/
yeah, your the only one
Post a Comment