Then I put stripper on it to get the paint out of all the corner and groves. It had like 3 layers of paint on it and took a lot of work to strip it down to the bare metal.
Matt then primed it and repainted it red which was the original color. It turned out cute and dad was totally surprised. Matt was excited to give
it to dad because he spent a lot of time on it. I forgot to take a ph oto of it before we gave it to my dad so I took a quick one with my mom's webcam. I will try to get a better photo of it l ater. Happy Father's Day Dad! And Happy Father's Day to my great husband who would take the time out of his busy sche dule to do something like that for my dad. He is the best and I love him!
2 comments:
Very cool. Wha a thoughtful thing to do. I bet he really liked seeing it red again.
TRL
What a great gift. I'm sure he loved it.
Post a Comment