
I am really excited about what we are giving my dad for Father's Day, but don't want to write about that yet, so I will tell you about that tomorrow!
Where do I start with my dad? I love my dad so much. He has so many amazing qualities that I admired. My dad is strong and capable. No matter what is thrown at him he doesn't give up and keeps trying. My dad has a strong testimony and always shares it in a loving, kind way. My dad is all about family. That's what truly is within his heart. It is what he thinks about, dreams about, worries about and loves. He spends all his time and energy caring about and loving his family. He has always put us first and we all know it and feel it.
But it's more than his qualities that I love. It's hard to put into words the bond that I feel with my dad. He is the rock and foundation in my life. I think we are a lot alike in many areas so that we understand each other well. I feel safe and comfortable with my dad and I think that is because I know that no matter what I do or how I act or what happens to me that he will always be there and will love me no matter what.
We love you Dad, and hope you have a great Father's Day.
4 comments:
He must be amazing if you two are a lot alike!
Your Father's Day Idea for hand outs was brilliant, Zack even commented on how cool it was, THANK YOU!
Thanks for sharing Mandy. He is pretty cool huh?
TRL
Mandy, Mat and Kids.
Thanks so much for redoing that chair. I wanted to redo that chair when you were little so you could sit on it and I never got around to it. It was a wonderful surprise and gift. I appreciate your kind words that you wrote about me. Your right the most important thing in the whole world is the happiness,health,testimony and safety of my family. Thank you for being my daughter. I Love you dearly.
Love Dad
I love your dad too! He was a great influence in my life during a time when good influences are extra important. =)
Post a Comment