So I am finally uploading photos of Paige playing softball. She is having a great time. Matt and Papa are coaching her team. She is the catcher and really likes that position. Paige hitting!
Wow, that brought back so many memories! Paige looks like she is doing a fantastic job!! I wish so bad I could come play with her. I loved playing softball.
Way to go Paige. You are doing such a great job. I miss you so much.
Awesome job Paige. Catcher is a tough position. Baseball/Softball is one of my favorite sports. You also look like you run real quick. Hop you have a great season!!! You also must have a great coach.
3 comments:
Wow, that brought back so many memories! Paige looks like she is doing a fantastic job!! I wish so bad I could come play with her. I loved playing softball.
Way to go Paige. You are doing such a great job. I miss you so much.
Awesome job Paige. Catcher is a tough position. Baseball/Softball is one of my favorite sports. You also look like you run real quick. Hop you have a great season!!! You also must have a great coach.
Uncle Travis.
Paig I am so proud of you for not being afraid of the ball. Way to go Goose.
Love papa
Post a Comment