I know I am not supposed to laugh when you child does something naughty but I just couldn't help myself! I laughed for a good 10 minutes before I could pull myself together to scold him. The funny thing is that Paige, Mitchell and Harry never cut their own hair. I thought Grant was old enough that I would be able to brag forever about how none of my kids did such a dreadful thing. I guess Grant didn't want me to have that privilege so he whacked off a good chunk of his hair!Walking into Super Cuts was interesting! They all laughed and then reassured me that they see this thing all the time. Apparently, he put the scissors flat on his head when he decided to give himself a haircut. So, she had to give him a short buzz cut to hide it. Thank goodness he is a boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment