Paige is adjusting nicely to Jr. High. The homework is overwhelming sometimes. However she has found a group of really good friends and is happy. She is so tall now that we often get comments about how she is going to pass me soon. She is in Yearbook club and might be trying out for basketball next week.
Harry is loving 1st grade. His reading is incredible and is at least a 3rd grade level. He really wanted to be Link (the guy from Zelda) for Halloween so I have been busy sewing away his costume.

Grant is a rock star when it comes to his thumb. He totally quit and never uses it. His eye is still really bad at crossing and I think we might end up having surgery. He is getting so big and I often have to stop and realize that I don't have a little kid anymore. He loves his friends and they are all sweet girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment