Matt got a new calling. He is the 1st counselor in Elders Quorum. President Dorious set him apart and gave him a great blessing. He talked about Matt's gift of "loving life" and his ability to share that with others. It is so true! No matter what is going on in his life Matt can find the positive and something to laugh at. He also blessed Matt with "joy and stability in his job at work". Not that Matt was particularly worried about his job, but in this economy that is a nice blessing to have from the Lord. I am excited for him and think he will do a great job.
I love this time of year! The kids are SOOO excited about Christmas. Especially Harry. I think this is the perfect age for Christmas. He FULLY understands what is going to happen and so he has all the anticipation of Christmas morning without any of the nagging doubts about Santa Claus and if he is real. It is going to be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment