When I was putting Harry to bed tonight we were talking about different Prophets. Then we started talking about Adam. This is how our conversation went:
Me: Who was our first prophet?
Harry: Adam.
M: That's' right! And what did he do?
H: He was in the garden.
M: That's right!
H: Mom, why was he eaten?
M: What? Adam wasn't eaten by anything?
H: Uh huh! Adam was in a garden and then was eaten!
M: LOL! You mean The Garden of EDEN?
H: Ya! See! The Garden of Eaten!
Then I had to explain to him that Adam was not "eaten up" in the garden, but that it was his home and that it was called the Garden of Eden.
I think he still doesn't believe me though!
2 comments:
Mandy.... I bet he thought about that all night. lol Heck really that would make a good movie. The Garden that Eats you.
HAHAHA! he is such a hoot. that's hilarious. at least you know he is learning, even if it may be a little off.
Post a Comment