Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not much going on.

I haven't blogged in awhile but that is because not much is going on with us. It's summer vacation right now so we are working hard to find ways to fill our days. This means a lot of trips to the park and Dell Taco.

I did take Paige and Mitchell to get their photos done for the year. Although now I am thinking of taking Paige every other year now that she is 10. They both did a great job!




Paige had another swim meet last Saturday. It was an invitational which meant that there were all 8 teams there. So it lasted from 6 in the morning to 6 at night....which made for a long day. But Paige and I sat on the grass and played cards, did a puzzle and just had fun hanging out together. I like the swim meet for that reason alone. It is great to have some one and one time with her.
Grant has been climbing out of his crib every time we wakes up so we need to get a new bed for him. He is good at it. But this now means he won't stay in his bed for a nap...which is NOT good.

3 comments:

Tony and Traci said...

Paige's dress is really cute. I'm glad you got to spend time with her. She is a great girl.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

They look so great! Sounds like you and Paige had a special day. -Megan

Susanne said...

So grown up! I love all of them. I also love the fact that no matter how big Paige seems to get, she still has the same beautiful smile.