Mimi (my mom) took Harry out on a "date" the other day. She took him out for ice cream and bought him this little water sprinker. The kids have having a blast with it. This is holding them over until it gets warm enough to swim.
Sigh. You guys are swimming OUTSIDE? It's going to snow tomorrow here. I know I know.. I should be saying how cute your kids are, which they are, and how darling the pictures are, which they are, and how nice it is of your Mom to be so wonderful to your kids.....SWIMMING?????????? ;)
1 comment:
Sigh. You guys are swimming OUTSIDE? It's going to snow tomorrow here. I know I know.. I should be saying how cute your kids are, which they are, and how darling the pictures are, which they are, and how nice it is of your Mom to be so wonderful to your kids.....SWIMMING?????????? ;)
Post a Comment