Truthfully, you're one step ahead of me. I have only gotten as far as layouts for the blog, and I definitely need to expand my creativity because they are all pretty much exactly the same but with different paper/elements. I have only done it with powerpoint, and I hear that if you use powerpoint they don't print out as nice. We have photoshop, but I haven't had serious time to get in there and figure it all out. So when it comes to printing, I'm clueless. I'll be lucky if I get to that point sometime in 2009. =)
But yours always look so good, I'm always impressed with your blog layouts and the pages you post. Nice work.
5 comments:
Those are awesome Mandy!!!
Nice! Have you printed any? Who do you (or will you) use to print, or do you print them out yourself? They look really good.
I haven't printed any yet. I am just making them so far. Any suggestions?
Truthfully, you're one step ahead of me. I have only gotten as far as layouts for the blog, and I definitely need to expand my creativity because they are all pretty much exactly the same but with different paper/elements. I have only done it with powerpoint, and I hear that if you use powerpoint they don't print out as nice. We have photoshop, but I haven't had serious time to get in there and figure it all out. So when it comes to printing, I'm clueless. I'll be lucky if I get to that point sometime in 2009. =)
But yours always look so good, I'm always impressed with your blog layouts and the pages you post. Nice work.
i love these! where are you scrapbooking them ?
Post a Comment