Thursday, January 29, 2009

I want to pull my hair out!

WARNING: I am just going to be venting in this post.....so feel free to skip it.

So today hasn't been a great day. First off our TV is still broken. The kids have been great about not complaining or whining even once about it. But they think it is a great idea to go around and make HUGE messes everywhere they go. All 4 of them! They have been doing contests, crafts, dragging out every toy, building thing, etc. I am sure all of this is great for their brain.....but I am so tired of going from mess to mess picking it all up.

And how in the world am I supposed to help this kids with their homework when Grant wont get off my lap? He was trying to grab their papers, write on them, scream when he doesn't get what he wants, climb up on the table, and just cause overall chaos. Poor Mitchell just wanted some help and I couldn't give it to him.

And I swear I am ready to take Paige's recorder and break it in two. How am I going to survive next year when she starts with a real (and even louder instrument)?

I am looking forward to the weekend!!!

4 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

I'm sorry you've had one of those days... I had to laugh 'cus I can just picture chaos surrounding you, added with the recorder background music.
Has she already picked an instrument she wants to play next year?

Tony and Traci said...

I will say that the recorder is rather annoying. As for the larger instrument, you can have her practice in her room, or what my friends parents did was made their girl practice out in their van. Sorry you are having a rough time. What instrument is she playing??

Kristie and Roger said...

Been there Did that....

Try a drum set.

Susanne said...

lol... to funny. Sorry about your tv. That is NO GOOD!