Harry helped me decorate the tree this year. We were only supposed to set it up and put on the lights and then finish decorating it when the older kids came home from school. But once he got started I couldn't stop him so the two of us ended up decorating the whole thing. It was a fun time for just the two of us.
Grant however will NOT leave the tree alone.
In the first 2 days of having the tree up he broke 6 ornaments and knocked over the whole thing tw
ice! GRRRrrr I thought that after knocking it over on himself the first time that it scared him enough so he would leave it alone....but not so much.
I had Matt fix it so now it is almost impossible for him to knock over. Grant is definatly ALL boys and loves getting into things to see
how much distruction he can cause. He sure keeps me on my toes! It is so fun to experience Christmas with four kids at all different ages and stages in their life!
1 comment:
That is such a fun tree. I love it. Great pictures, and good job Harry!
Post a Comment