Friday, November 7, 2008

Life is good!

~ It's Friday!

~ Today was 72 degrees! I played outside for a long time with the kids enjoying the sunshine.
~ I paid 2.15 in gas today. 2.15! It was only 7 months ago I was paying 4.49.

~ Interest rates have come down a whole point in the last couple of days. We locked in at 6 percent! (Actually this happened yesterday, but I was still feeling happy about it today)

~ My kids are happy and healthy and playing together nicely in the family room with no TV on. There is nothing better than that!

2 comments:

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Life is good Mandy! The day you described is what life is all about. I love those afternoons like that. We have so much to be thankful for! Miss you guys.

TRL

Maren said...

I love your blog Amanda! I especially liked the advice on removing things from kids' noses! Although I hope I'll never have to use it!