So Harry shoved something up his nose, AGAIN! This is the third time in the last month. Usually I can get it out quickly and it's no big deal. Well last night he came to me and said he had an eyeball stuck in his nose. Sure enough he had a googly eye stuck up there. It was so slippery that every time I tried to get it out it just slipped further back up into his nose. I was getting frustrated and was about to take him to the ER because I didn't want it to get so far back there that it would cause a huge problem.
But then like a light bulb going off I remembered a friend's blog where she wrote about this trick that worked for her so I tried it.
I covered the one nostril that was fine with my thumb and then blew really hard in his mouth (kind of like giving CPR) and out popped the googly eye and a bunch of snot! It totally worked! So for all you moms out there: file this information away in the back of your brain because it might come in handy some day.
4 comments:
Very interesting! Thanks for the info! Hey I love the banner, you are a photoshoppin queen lately!
Man, that made me so hungry......
That is just gross Mandy.......
Survival skills at its best. Tommy did that once on vacation. it was crazy. He shoved a beach shell up his nose. I could barely see it. Way back up in there... Luckily megan was traveling w tweazers. I got it out obviously. I saved it and will make a necklace out of it one day for Tom.
Oh just gross.
I pray I never get to try that trick out. lol
Post a Comment