Friday, October 3, 2008

YUCK!

I was outside in the backyard playing with the two boys today. My phone rang and I ran inside to go get it. (Isn't this how all horrible stories start off??)
So I picked up the phone and it was Matt. After a couple of seconds I turn around and Grant was there with a huge smile on his face holding a HUGE, DEAD, NASTY rat in his hands. I started screaming which made him drop the rat and run to me because I scared him so bad. I picked him up and ran to the kitchen where I coated his hands and arms in anti bacteria soap. I was still freaking out trying to wash his hands with Matt wondering what the heck was going on. After washing his hands I then had to scoop up the rat and take it outside to throw away.
On one hand I am very thankful that Joey found the rat and killed it. (He tends to kill any thing that moves in our backyard) I just wish Grand hadn't found it, picked it up and brought it to me!

2 comments:

Travis and Megan Liston said...

How crazy. Good thing you caught him then in stead of him playing with it for 20 min...

Tony and Traci said...

Barf! That just sends creepy feelins down my insides.