Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pretending it is Fall

So I made a fall layout for my blog. I am pretending it is fall already. In real life it is 95 degrees outside and the leaves haven't changed at all yet. But I know it is coming soon and so I am doing some wishful thinking!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great layout! Your blog always looks so good.

I'm pretending, too. I know I won't get another fall for a few years, and I'm sad! Fall is my very favorite season of all...going out early in the morning and feeling that little bite in the air and just breathing in that wonderful fallish scent--I hope it comes to you soon!

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

awesome job! Where did you find everything? I made one for a friend... http://made4youwithlove.blogspot.com/

I havent made one for myself yet, just the header

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

oh I love fall too.. come over and hang in my house... I go crazy with Fall decorating.

The Days said...

I have been learning how to use paint shop pro. I don't like scrapbooking but I like making things like headers. I bought my paper/kit at digitalscrapbookplace.com.

The header you did is great! Where did you get your stuff?

Suzanne said...

Hey--I've been using powerpoint to make my headers, and I've been collecting digital scrapbook kits for a while now. The first one I bought, but then I learned that there is SO MUCH free stuff out there. I have millions of kits now that I downloaded for free. Usually the scrapbooking sites call them "freebies." Just wanted to let you know. There are links to some of the sites I've downloaded from on the bottom of my blog.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Fall is the best!!!!! I'm so ready for a pumpkin pie. -Megan

Susanne said...

It looks fantastic Mandy!!! I have loads and loads of stuff if your ever looking for something let me know. Honestly I have probably bought a good $100 in digital kits.