Harry really loves to answer the phone lately. I usually only let him do this only when I am standing near him so I can step in if I need to.
Well today we had just gotten home and I really had to go to the bathroom so I ran into the house. The phone started ringing and I yelled to Harrison to run and go get it.
He answered the phone like he always does saying, "Hi! It's me Harry!"
Then he was quiet for a while. Then I heard, "No, my mommy can't talk she is going Poo Poo right now."
Ugh!!! I was was embarrassed and was wondering who the heck he was talking to. I wanted to die. I was hoping it wasn't someone from church.
I was very happy to hear him tell me it was daddy on the phone.
He gets so mad when it is an automated telemarketer. He yells in the phone saying, "can't you listen to me? Can't you hear what I am saying?" He thinks it is very rude of them to keep talking and not listen and reply back to what he is telling them.
Harry is also letting everyone know that he doesn't want to be called Harrison anymore. He corrects them and says, "My name is Harry." I prefer Harrison but if he wants to be called Harry all the time then that's cool.
2 comments:
well, Harry is a doll.
I want him to stay 3 with his little bowl hair cut and just never grow up.
Bowl hair cuts come back to haunt you. I had one. I STILL hear about it. 25 years later.
So how'd the rest of meeting go for you? When we got home I took Anth's temp. 101. Poor lil guy no wonder he was so onery! He got 5 shots on Tues. The dr warned me in about a week he might get sick, fussy and run a fever. BINGO!
Post a Comment