Friday, September 26, 2008

Cool Guy

So I was in my room folding clothes and I was eavesdropping on a conversation that Paige and Mitchell were having in the bathroom. Paige was trying to do his hair in a new 'do so that it was spikier on top. This was their conversation:

P: So....the girl that you like? Is she a "cool" girl?
M: Yea, she is kind of cool. But she really likes cool guys.
P: Don't worry. I am going to make you cool by doing your hair this way.
M: Okay, Good. I need to be cool.
P: Well first I am going to make you handsome. And then I am going to make you cool too.
M : Do you think she will like my hair like this?
P: Yes....you are definitely cool now.
(they finish his hair)
M: Thanks Paige. Do you think you can do my hair on Monday morning?
P: YES! I have to so that you will have cool hair for her.
M: Cool. Thanks

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Ok, that made my year. What ever became of the little Mitch who would watch Monster Inc. until the tv would blow up?

Travis and Megan Liston said...

That is hilarious! -Megan

Em said...

Go Mitchell knock her dead! They are so cute!