So, for the last few months while the children have been home all summer I obviously had to take all four of them with me every time I went to the store. My mission became to get in and out of Target as quickly as I could with causing the smallest of damage to the store as possible. It is amazing the havoc my four small kids can bring upon a store.
Well this morning Paige and Mitchell headed off to school and then a bit later Harrison went to playgroup/preschool and Grant and I took off for Target. Man, it was great! I only had one child making demands rather than all four. I was able to browse a little rather than my usual mission of in and out ASAP.
I love my kids but shopping without all four of them is heaven.
3 comments:
I hear you! I am so glad you got to have that blissful shopping trip. Glad to know I'm not alone. =)
I love to shop with Joy, maybe because she also loves to shop. I'm NOT ready for the "I want" stage though.
You know what I love? Getting ready to go somewhere with an empty house. Bryan took Joy with him to work for about 20 minutes before I met them for lunch. I forgot what it was like to have home alone time.
Amen!
Post a Comment