Monday, August 18, 2008

New School Year!

Well they're off to school! They were both so excited that I couldn't get them to eat breakfast this morning. Matt gave them a school blessing last night and then helped me take photos of them this morning and even dropped them off at school for me.
Here are some photos! It was cool this morning so when Matt took the camera outside the lens frosted over so they are blurry. Bummer!
I am so proud of Paige. She made the skirt all by herself. I stood next to her for some of it....but I didn't sew a single stitch. She is so excited to go tell all her friends that she made her own skirt. It turned out pretty cute.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Your daughter is amazing, sewing that skirt all by herself. Go Paige! Looks like a fun first day of school.

Kristie and Roger said...

Is it to late to enter in in the fair?
That kid is amazing.........miss you guys

Susanne said...

Ya! Happy first day of school!