Monday, July 21, 2008

Funny Time

Like all three year olds Harry has been cracking us up with the funny stuff he says lately.

When I was trying to get ready for the camping trip I pulled out some of the small suitcases and asked him which one he wanted me to pack him in. He got a very concerned look on his face and said the red one but he didn't think he could fit into it. He started laughing when I told him I wasn't going to pack HIM into the suitcase but that I was going to put his clothes in it.

The other day I needed him to move over so I told him to move his bum bum. He looked at me like I was dumb and said, "Mom, I only have one bum!"

When we were sitting around the camp fire we were all talking and telling stories like we always do. I asked all the kids what their favorite scripture story was. Paige said "Nephi and the plates." Then I asked Harrison and he said, "Nephi and the forks!" We all got a kick out of that one.

Last week I was sitting outside playing with Harry and asking him a bunch of questions. It's fun to try and talk to him about random stuff just to see what comes out of his mouth. So I was asking him what he wanted to be when he grew up and where he was going to live and how many kids he was going to have. So then I asked him who he was going to marry. He was quiet for a long time and started tapping his pointer finger on his lips like he always does when he is thinking. Then his eyes lit up and he said very proudly Jesus!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Awesome! My favorite is Nephi and the forks. Definitely something to remember forever.

Susanne said...

What a funny kid. I really wish I could be around him and watch him grow up.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing!