
Well we went to Pinecrest this weekend. I normally love to go
camping and it is one of my favorite things to do. But Grant put that to the test this time. He wasn't feeling well and wanted to be held
all the time. Put that together with his age where he wanted to jump into the fire pit and run out into the street the whole time made this past camping trip a challenge. But we still had a good time and the weather was perfect.


Papa worked so hard to help Paige catch a fish. Mitchell caught one the first time we went out on the boat and Paige tried for the next 3 days to get one too. Poor thing never got one. I think we are done camping for the year. We hope next year Grant will be a little older to be able to handle a trip like that better.
3 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun. We miss not being with you guys. Maybe next year. Did you guys hike around the lake?
TRL
Travis they didnt hike around the lake cause you were not there. Yes next year we have to plan for the whole family. No one should be Prego then and we all can enjoy the trip. Dont worry paige I have the Magic touch and Ill help you catch a fish next year. :) No offence Pappa
Great pictures. Camping with a 1 year old takes tons of bravery. I need to call you to get more of the adventure. lol
Post a Comment