Thursday, June 12, 2008

I pollinated someone today!

Mitchell was so excited when he got home from school. He ran in the door and said, "Mom! Guess what? I pollinated someone in school today!"

I started to spit my water out until I realized what he was talking about. They have been learning all about plants at school and that was they day they got to do cross pollination with another students plants.


In fact last night was Open House and we got to go see him in action with his plants.








Both the kids are doing great in school and we had a lot of fun seeing their classrooms.
Paige was very proud that she has remained number one in her class all year when it comes to AR points. You get points when you read a book and then take a short comprehension test when you are done. The larger the book the more points you get. She is obsessed with the Babysitter's Club books right now which helps her rack up the points fast.

3 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

Love your family! They make me smile with all the things they say and do! Love your new background too!

Em said...

That's hilarious! Way to go Mitch! Let me know if you need any last minute help with the father's day candy!

Kristie and Roger said...

WTG Goose for reading so much.......
And as for Mitch, well I wasn't suprised by the heading of your blog, he does have Liston blood running through his viens.
You know these guys and how they pollinate..........