Thursday, June 5, 2008

Photos from Mitchell's Trip


One more....
This is a photo of Mitchell with my Grandma (my dad's mom). Everyone calls her GG (for Great Grandma). I am so glad that Mitchell got to go see her and spend some time with her.





Here are some photos of Mitchell's trip to Utah. (They are the same ones from Hilary's blog, but I use my blog as our family journal so I wanted to put them here too...sorry about the repeat!)


Mitchell had a lot of fun on the

train ride (besides loosing his coat...lol).



I have heard a lot about the dog house they built for Hilary's dog. Mitchell wants to build one for Joey now too.

Thanks Hil for letting him come be part of your family for awhile!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

To fun. What a blast with all those boys!!!!

Em said...

What a great opportunity! Way to go Mitch!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Looks like you guys at a great time!!!