We have had perfect weather for about 3 or 4 months now. Never cold and never hot. Pretty much always in the high 60's to low 80's. I love the months of February till May here in CA.
But sadly that is all ending. :( This week it will jump all the way to the 100's. I hate the heat! It makes me grumpy. I hate having to put kids in cars that feel like death. I hate being uncomfortable and feeling like you can't breath. I hate being sticky and sweaty and feeling trapped in your house cause you don't want to go out and face the heat. I am hoping this heatwave will be short and that we can go back to the mild temperatures for awhile longer. I really don't think you could pay me enough to move to Vegas or Arizona. I just couldn't do it.
I am praying for a mild summer!
5 comments:
That is the exact reason why people live here. The summers are amazing!!! It stays light until a little after 10PM and it rarely gets above 95.
You are welcome to visit anytime Mandy!!! :)
TRL
Hmmm...I may just have to check out where Travis and Megan live someday. We're in AZ, but we have mountains all around us so it's about 10 degrees cooler here than the rest of the state. Here's a phrase I hear a lot around here..."at least it's a dry heat." And that is true. I missed Turlock's heat when Augusta (GA) got over 100 combined with the awful humidity. It was nasty, and it was sticky. But I hated the scorching stearing wheel in Turlock, that I don't miss. Good luck with the summer!
I didn't realize we are all going to die this weekend. Darn!
I did get their blow up pool out and filled with air, maybe I'll make them run through sprinklers while I sit in the pool. =)
See you Wed.
Mandy, let's trade for a week. :D
Arizona is an infurno(sp?)! I can't believe that it can get so stinkn' hot. My sister has been trying to convince me to come back down and I can't do it. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment