Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Mom

A quote from Tenneva Jordan:
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

This quote sums my mom up perfectly. Growing up I always knew my mom loved me. I never even questioned that. But once I became a mom myself I realized how much my mom really did love me. I understood how truly unselfish my mom was/is as a mom. She always put us first in everything. She sacrificed everything for us as kids. Her own goals and dreams, her time, her money, everything she had she would give up if that meant helping us. I realize now how much she supported us with her love, encouragement and especially her time. She was ALWAYS there for us. When we needed to talk, needed a ride, needed to be scolded, I could always count on my mom to be there.
I love you mom. I love you with all my heart. I realize and appreciate all that you have done for me and my family. I hope you give yourself a pat on the back and recognize what an amazing mom you are! Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

Travis and Megan Liston said...

I would agree with everything that Mandy wrote 10 fold. You are wonderful Mother! I love you too.

Thank you Mandy!
TRL