She is such a doll and I can't wait to go see her at Thanksgiving! Mom....Dad... She loves her bear chair and Susanne tells me it is her favorite! Happy Mother's Day Susanne. I am so happy for you!
Oh, and who is that cute cute baby? That can't be my little girl. She's just a baby.. not all grown up sitting in her favorite bear chair rocking herself. (I am living in denial)
2 comments:
Ahh... thanks Mandy. Can you believe I'm a Mom? I'm still in shock.
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so totally blessed to have you in my life as a wonderful example on just what kind of Mom I want to be.
Love you!
Oh, and who is that cute cute baby? That can't be my little girl. She's just a baby.. not all grown up sitting in her favorite bear chair rocking herself. (I am living in denial)
Post a Comment